Mushroom Revival partnered with the top mushroom farmers to grow the highest quality functional mushrooms and partnered with the top mushroom chemists and scientists to make the highest quality extractions and bottle them up to ship them directly to your door. Mushroom Revival was the first USDA-certified organic Cordyceps militaris mushroom farm in the Americas, made the first USDA-certified organic mushroom capsules and gummies in the world, was the first functional mushroom company to have QR codes on their packaging to transparently show the lab results, was the first mushroom company to plant a tree for every product sold, planting over 93,176 trees to date, and have the number one and longest running mushroom podcast in the world where we interview the top experts in mycology on our platform. We are absolute mavericks on quality and sustainability and continue to push the envelope every day.
Mushroom Revival is backed by leading experts in mycology, organic chemistry, biology, herbalism; many of which are PhD scientists with decades of years of experience. We love what we do and take pride in bringing the power of fungi easily into your hands. From making the most potent products on the market to freely educating the masses about the power of fungi, we are obsessed with what we do.
- We plant a tree for every product sold. To date, we have planted over 93 thousand trees around the world. Why trees you ask? Trees and fungi have an incredible prehistoric symbiotic relationship. Underground fungal networks help connect the roots to over 95% of terrestrial trees and plants on the planet. This has gained them the fitting title of “the internet of the forest”. The fungi help facilitate the uptake of nutrients for the trees, and in return the fungi receive sustainable sugars not needed by the tree roots. Fungi that connect to tree roots hold up to 70% of carbon in the soil and are crucial for our fight against climate change.
- Since our products are 100% USDA organic, we limit the amount of heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides and chemicals that are leached into our environment.
Awards & Recognitions
We’ve been featured in:
- Outside Magazine
- Fantastic Fungi
- Austin Business Journal
- Kyle Kinsbury Podcast
- And more.
Our podcast has been rated the number 1 mushroom podcast in the world and our founder Alex Dorr has been rated as one of Austin Inno’s 25 under 25. Mushroom Revival built the first and largest USDA certified organic cordyceps militaris mushroom farm in the Americas, and launched the world’s first USDA certified organic mushroom gummies and capsules. Mushroom Revival was also the first mushroom company in the world to sell dried cordyceps in fully compostable packaging, was the first to plant a tree for every product sold, and first mushroom company to have a QR code on the packaging to transparently list our lab results.
PART OF THE MUSHROOM FAMILY:
- We provide a no B.S. money back guarantee. Seriously, we just want you to be healthy and happy with our products.
- Our customers’ satisfaction is always our #1 priority. We are always here for you.
- 100% free mushroom-focused podcasts, blogs, videos and e-books to inspire and revive the culture around mushrooms.
VERIFIED AND TRANSPARENT:
- All our products are third-party lab tested, and we’re always transparent with the results.
- We are 100% USDA certified organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, KOF-Kosher Certified, NSF Certified GMP Compliant
- We use 100% mushroom fruiting bodies (aka actual mushrooms), no mycelium on grain, no fillers, no fluff. We are completely transparent about our labeling, and back up all of our decisions with hundreds of peer reviewed scientific papers.