Our mission is simple: We revive health with functional mushrooms so you can go back to feeling your best self. For thousands of years dating back to ancient civilizations, humans have utilized the revitalizing properties of fungi to support mental and physical health. We’re here to revive that ancient philosophy in you to help promote a healthy lifestyle. To put it lightly, we are absolutely obsessed with the power of mushrooms, and hope you will be too.
- We plant a tree for every product sold. To date, we have planted over 93 thousand trees around the world. Why trees you ask? Trees and fungi have an incredible prehistoric symbiotic relationship. Underground fungal networks help connect the roots to over 95% of terrestrial trees and plants on the planet. This has gained them the fitting title of “the internet of the forest”. The fungi help facilitate the uptake of nutrients for the trees, and in return the fungi receive sustainable sugars not needed by the tree roots. Fungi that connect to tree roots hold up to 70% of carbon in the soil and are crucial for our fight against climate change.
- Since our products are 100% USDA organic, we limit the amount of heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides and chemicals that are leached into our environment.
PART OF THE MUSHROOM FAMILY:
- We provide a no B.S. money back guarantee. Seriously, we just want you to be healthy and happy with our products.
- Our customers’ satisfaction is always our #1 priority. We are always here for you.
- 100% free mushroom-focused podcasts, blogs, videos and e-books to inspire and revive the culture around mushrooms.
VERIFIED AND TRANSPARENT:
- All our products are third-party lab tested, and we’re always transparent with the results.
- We are 100% USDA certified organic, Vegan, Gluten Free, KOF-Kosher Certified, NSF Certified GMP Compliant
- We use 100% mushroom fruiting bodies (aka actual mushrooms), no mycelium on grain, no fillers, no fluff. We are completely transparent about our labeling, and back up all of our decisions with hundreds of peer reviewed scientific papers.